From the developer of SpinArt, MorphMe lets you create high-quality morphs using photos of your friends' faces! Unlike other morphing Apps, MorphMe allows you to choose BOTH the source and target images, customize the facial feature targets, and use a slider to watch one face morph into the other.
When you're finished, you can save up to 8 morphs to the built-in gallery to view and edit later. You can also save the morph image to your device's photo library or email directly to a friend from the App itself!
* Use photos from your photo library OR take a picture right from the camera if the device has one.
* Separate controls for specifying the head, eyes, nose, and mouth for high-quality morphs.
* Email the current morph image directly to a friend (iPhone OS 3.0+ only)
HOW TO USE MORPHME
To create a custom morph, click the "Create New" button in the main menu.
First, you must create a source image. You have the choice to load a photo from your photo library or the use your devices camera (if one exists). Once you load an image, use your finger to move the current facial feature (head, eye 1, eye 2, nose, or mouth). You may also use two fingers to rotate the feature or pinch to scale it. The button at the bottom of the screen will toggle between the active facial feature. When you're done, click the arrow at the bottom right of the screen.
It's important to correctly set the features, since they will tell the App how to move the image around while morphing. So rotate and scale the head to fit over the face, center the eyes on each eye, put the nose marker correctly over the nose, and set the mouth right!
Next, you must to create a target image, and set the facial features on this image just as you did with the source image. When you're done, click the arrow on the bottom right of the screen again.
Now your morph is ready to view! Use the slider to transition from one image to the other. If it's not quite right, you can always go back to edit the feature targets...use the back arrow (at the bottom left) to go back. Or if you're done, click the gear icon at the top right of the screen to save or email your morph, or just go back to the main menu to create a new one.
Creating morphs can be tricky, so here's some tips to keep in mind:
* Make sure you read the in-App help!
* Use photos for both the source and target that are similarthe same face position and lighting conditions help a lot!
* Keep the green arrow on each facial feature pointing UP! This gives the App a hint on how to orient everything.
* Try not to let facial features intersect or let the eyes, nose, or mouth go outside the face area.
* Use the gallery! You can save your morphs and load them later to edit them.
For any problems or questions, email email@example.com. Have fun!